Coastal Cove Resort
Coastal Cove Resort
Welcome to Coastal Cove Resort
RV Park located in Rockport, Texas
- Water – included
- Basic Wifi – free
- Laundry room
- Pet friendly – (no aggressive dogs or Pit Bulls allowed)
- Trash – included
- BBQ area (coming soon)
- Sewer connections
- Electric 30 & 50 amp
- Some pull-thru sites
- Quiet country setting
- Close to Copano Bay
- Close to Rockport Beach
- Close to good fishing!
Monthly RV Site: $200 – $250 plus electric
Weekly RV Site: $100 plus electric
Daily RV Site: $40 includes electric
Rates are based on double occupancy.
(for additional person)
*Discounted Annual Rates Available
(Rates subject to change.)
- *Coastal Cove Resort is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.
- An adult must accompany all children 16 and under.
- No children age 16 and under allowed around ponds unless their parent is with them.
- Please clean up after yourself in the laundry and shower rooms.
- One vehicle per site. Use extra parking area designated for extra vehicle or guest vehicles.
- Golf carts may be parked by RV.
- Washing of cars, boats & campers is allowed for a small fee.
- No campfires or fireworks
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but our insurance policy does not allow Pit Bull, Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow, Wolf Hybrids, German Shepherd.
- Pick up after your dog or you will be charged a $10 per occurrence fee when we pick it up. After third time, you will be asked to vacate the property.
- No tying dogs up outside.
- Dogs must be inside at night
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Do not walk your dog into other campers area.
- No working on automobiles or major RV repair work on park property
- Mail will be received and distributed by management only. It is preferable for you to get a USPS box at the main location.
- Gray water must be contained.
- All sewer connections must use a donut at connection site. Please ask if there is not one at your location before connecting.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by any member of their party or visitor to their site.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss of property regardless the cause.
- All persons using premises do so at their own risk.
- For emergencies call 911, or 361-729-1111.